Cupertino based Appl has confirmed that the Worldwide Developer Conference will take place in San Francisco, California from June 11th to June 15th. Apple is providing over 100 sessions on iOS and OS X. The attendee Tickets priced at $1,599. Demand for tickets is likely to be very strong, based on previous years, with supplies expected to disappear in short order. During the event developers will be able to examine the latest innovations, features and capacity of iOS and OS X Mountain Lion and learn how to greatly enhance the functionality, performance, quality and design of their apps.
“We have a great WWDC planned this year and can’t wait to share the latest news about iOS and OS X Mountain Lion with developers,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “The iOS platform has created an entirely new industry with fantastic opportunities for developers across the country and around the world.” Furthermore Apple is restricting WWDC 2012 ticket sales to one per individual or five per organization. Still, supplies will likely go fast. Head over to Apple for more details.
Activities at Apple’s WWDC 2012 include:
– more than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers on a wide range of technology-specific topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest iOS and OS X technologies;
– 100 hands-on labs staffed by more than 1,000 Apple engineers providing developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS and OS X technologies in their apps;
– the opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS and OS X developers from around the world–last year more than 60 countries were represented;
– engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
– Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone(R), iPad(R) and Mac(R) apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.