Google reveled new system on G+ (Google Plus) to all the users at G+ the company said that everyone only can invite 150 per person on the newer version of G+, Google will let users share a link with another person that will let them immediately join, without the Google+ member manually inviting them by registering their friends’ e-mails and still Google Plus didn’t release to the public yet. We believe that they will be difficult to grain their rank such as facebook and my space are releases to public anyone will able to register an account but on Google Plus doesn’t allow people in public to join without invitation. Personally I’ve not been using Google Plus at all the time, because some of my friends doesn’t have Gmail and some of them saying Google isn’t the best I can’t even believe why it happen maybe Google limits their profile or disabling their accounts. A Member at Gizmaestro says “I’ve been waiting for Google to Release GPlus for public but it took too long as i have waited without the invitation” told the press at Gizmaestro, He has been waiting for the public release unless Google still didn’t release it for long time that’s the matter for Googlers also it’s what happening to Google. A large numbers of people around the world wanting to have unlimited of invitation and again Google apologizes to the users who want specification option with unlimited invitation, We might consider it would be an great idea if Google let special to invite unlimited numbers of friends they could consider to give like Google Plus Gold Account such as on Twitter has for popular and real people using Verified Account it’s the same Google Plus could make it.
- Google+ Restricts 150 Invites Per Person
- Is Facebook Blocking Google+ Invitation Post?
- Google+ Bans Facebook Product Director Blake Ross
- Google+ Is Able To Move Ahead Of Twitter With One-Fifth of U.S. Adults Are Online
- Google+ draws more than 25 million visitors in less than a month
- Google Chrome Becomes the Popular Browsers in the UK
- Offiical: Paris Hilton Has Joined Google Plus
- State Of Missouri Bans Teachers and Students To Be Friends On Social Media