Online free music subscription provider Rdio has announced the launch of a new Android app. Rdio’s latest Android App comes with a range of new features.The stand out features on the home page with nine icons: Collection, Playlists, Queue, Heavy Rotation, Activity, History, New Releases, Top Charts and Recommended.
“With the Rdio for Android redesign, we were focused on bringing Android users the best mobile music discovery application possible,” said Malthe Sigurdsson, VP of Product, Rdio. “We believe this launch further reinforces our commitment to creating the most visual, social and interactive experience of music across every platform.”However the app supports Android’s Latest version (Ice Cream Sandwich or Android 4.0).Rdio app for Android include album charts, network activity, user profiles, new releases and more.
- Access to more than 12 million songs
- Tons of new albums added every week
- Carry your collection in your pocket
- Sync and play music when you’re offline
- Build unlimited playlists
- Search every single song, album, artist, playlist or user on Rdio