Spotify has finally released a version of its application for Apple’s tablet, the wait is over. Spotify iPad app is a pleasure and the dual-panel layout lends itself nicely to the screen size, reminiscent of the Mail app. With Retina graphics, a unique tablet-centric design and AirPlay integration. This Spotify App for iPad is quite remarkable as it specifically designed to take advantage of its big screen with its new full-screen ‘Now Playing’ view that allows you to scroll between tracks and artists to change the song.
The full set of features includes:
- Retina graphics for iPad – dazzling display, razor sharp images, richer colours
- Even easier to browse and explore Spotify’s entire 18 million* song catalogue
- New ‘Now Playing’ full-screen view with high-definition cover art
- Search for playlists, users and music – all from the same view
- Check out what’s hot and find trending playlists & songs amongst your friends
- Inbox grouped by user for easy searching
- Gapless playback and crossfade
- AirPlay integration
Secondly looking for playlists, users and music can all be done from the same view, also providing you (like in the desktop app) with an easy way to see what’s hot and find trending playlists and songs that your friends have either shared or listened to. Furthermore Spotify has also introduced grouped messaging, gapless playback and crossfade, as well as AirPlay integration, which will output any of your chosen tracks on a device that supports Apple’s proprietary technology. Download the app by heading to the iTunes App Store developer known as Spotify (link will open to iTunes app) and seek out the truth! What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.